Country That Has A Social Security Agreement With The Uk

I have stayed in the UK and am currently receiving payments from the United Kingdom Retirement Pension at the International Pension Centre. I decided I wanted to travel abroad for a year. Can I get my New Zealand Superannuation while I do it? The competent authorities of the two contracting parties may grant a waiver to the provisions of this party for certain persons or groups of persons, provided that the persons concerned are subject to the legislation relating to the coverage of one of the contracting parties. If you are temporarily travelling abroad to do full-time voluntary humanitarian work for a recognized aid organization, you may be able to obtain your New Zealand super-intnuation or veterans` pension for up to 156 weeks. You must venture into international services before you leave. The competent authorities and agencies of the parties assist each other in the implementation of this agreement, within the framework of their respective authorities. This assistance is free of charge, subject to any waiver agreed in an administrative agreement. Advise work and income on your plans, so you are less likely to be overpaid and you will have to pay back later. Unless authorized by U.S. national or U.K. national law, information about a person transmitted by the other party to a party pursuant to the agreement is used exclusively for the purposes of implementing the agreement. This information received from a contracting party is, if applicable, subject to U.S. national or U.K.

national privacy and privacy legislation. If you do not receive a New Zealand superannuation or sole parent support for widows before leaving New Zealand and you would like the period of your residence in New Zealand to be taken into account if you are applying for an allowance or pension in the UK, you will need proof of that period. Note: If you have been in the UK or New Zealand for some time, you may be entitled to benefits or pensions that are not covered by the agreement. It depends on how much you decide to pay and whether you intend to live in New Zealand, the UK or another country in the future. For more information, please contact International Services or the International Pension Centre. You can find the coordinates below. Migrants who are sent to the UK from a country with which the UK has a mutual social security agreement (sometimes referred to as a “double convention” or “totalisation agreement”) in the UK may not be required to pay NIC in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.